Installing and Maintaining AUXITO M3 Series H1 LED Headlight Bulbs
WHY THE H1 LED LIGHT BULB CAN NOT BE SMALL LIKE HALOGEN?
Since LED headlight bulbs are much brighter than halogen bulbs, a good heat dissipation system is required. By setting up fans and fins, H1 LED headlight bulbs can dissipate heat better to achieve a better use effect. This is why H1 LED bulbs are larger than halogen bulbs.
AUXITO H1 LED HEADLIGHT BULB RECOMMENDATION
- 26W Per Bulb
- 12,000LM Per Set
- 6500K White
- Efficient Cooling Fan
- IP65 Waterproof
HOW TO INSTALL H1 LED BULBS?
This section shows you how to remove the headlight to replace the LED bulb, the two ways to connect the H1 LED headlight bulb and the adapters you may need when installing the H1 LED bulb.
YOU MIGHT NEED IF U INSTALL H1 LED HEADLIGHT BULBS
H1 Male Connector Adapter
For some vehicles, the plug may only have one prong, the wiring adapter in the package will help the installation.
L01 Light Bulbs Holder
For Odyssey, Accord, Civic, CRV, L01 adapters may need to hold the LED light bulbs when install.
L12 Light Bulbs Holder
For Focus, Mondeo, Fiesta, L12 adapters maybe need to clock the LED bulbs in place.
L31 Light Bulbs Holder
For Volvo, L31 adapters may be needed to hold the H1 LED bulbs.
H1 HEADLIGHT BULB INSTALLATION STEPS
(Details on how to properly connect H1 LED headlight bulbs are shown in the next section)
If you are a visual learner, here is a video installation tutorial for the H1 LED headlight bulb.
HOW TO PROPERLY CONNECT H1 LED BULBS?
When making connections to H1 LED headlight bulbs, you may have doubts. Below we have provided you with a video of two different ways to connect H1 LED headlight bulbs. You need to check how the power cord of your original H1 bulb is before you can do the following.
Type A - Positive and Negative all in one plug
Type B - Positive and Negative separate plugs
H1 LED LIGHTS VS. OEM LIGHTS
- How to extend the life of your H1 LED headlight bulbs?
1. Do not choose a high-wattage bulb. The first is that the higher the wattage bulb, the shorter the bulb's life is going to be assuming that the overall bulb is the same size. Since the size of an H1 bulb is defined, increasing the wattage will cause the bulb to run hotter and therefore have a shorter life.
2. When it comes to standard bulbs, simply touching the bulb leaves oil behind and will insulate the bulb, trapping heat inside the bulb. In the process of replacing the bulb, you can either put on some soft fabric gloves so your fingers don't touch the bulb(make sure the gloves are clean) or you can use something like a paper towel to grasp the bulb with so your fingers do not come in direct contact with the bulb.
- Why do some people say H1 LED headlight bulbs produce glare after installation?
Glare is introduced by poor bulb construction, not type. Accuracy of placement and size of the light source, elements in incandescent, and chips in LED's. Particularly clocking of a LED board in the reflector. Quality H1 Headlight bulbs and careful installation avoid misplaced light and glare.
AUXITO H1 LED headlight bulbs are designed with a 1:1 size and position of the wick versus the original halogen lamp, with a clear cut-off and no glare to oncoming traffic.
If you find that your headlights cause dazzling to oncoming drivers, then it's time to adjust the beam position of the headlights.
HOW TO PROPERLY AIM AND ALIGN THE HEADLIGHT?
- Which is the best way to determine the brightest LED, the K value or the LM?
Lm is short for "lumens", the measure of how much light a bulb puts out.
K value refers to the color temperature of the light, the larger the number, the more blue the light emitted. The color temperature of our M3 series H1 LED headlight bulbs is 6500K, which is close to the color of daylight.
About the brightness of the bulb, in addition to the need to pay attention to the lumen value, it is crucial to understand what is LUX.
- Can I use H11 instead of H1?
The reason for this is fairly simple: Bulbs with different plugs or chucks are not interchangeable.
The wiring and plug components on the bulb and the headlight installation itself cannot match up and the bulb will not connect to the power source on the vehicle. Also, different bulb sizes have different chucks, and you cannot plug the incorrect bulb into the socket. Even worse, it’s possible to damage your headlight installation by trying to force the improper bulb into a socket.
- If the H1 LED headlight bulbs I purchased has flickering/error problems after installation, how should I fix it?
Please try to connect the decoder to solve the problem. Below is a review of the H1 LED bulb and the installation of the resistor decoder
Leave a comment