4KP8 Series CANbus Error Free LED Turn Signal Bulbs
According to customer feedback, abnormal flashing and error codes occur when replacing the 1156 turn signal light bulbs on some vehicles. And you can try to add a resistor decoder or relay to solve such problems. But these extra parts are very tricky to install and still don't work in some vehicles with sensitive CANbus systems.
Fortunately, the AUXITO team has designed and introduced the 4KP8 series of CANbus error-free 1156 7506 LED turn signal bulbs to ensure a worry-free installation. This newly upgraded turn signal light bulb is as easy as installing an OEM halogen light bulb. You don't have to worry about cutting or splicing wires to install resistors or relays, even though it's a sensitive model, and you don't have to worry about problems after installation!
What are CANBus Error-Free LED Turn Signal bulbs?
CANbus Error Free LED turn signal lights are LED bulbs with resistors that are internally/externally attached. Audi, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Porsche, Range Rover, Jaguar, Dodge, Chrysler, Mitsubishi, Jeep, Volkswagen, Volvo, and other European and American vehicles have sensors to detect whether the light is working or not.
Since LED bulbs draw far less power than the original halogen or HID bulbs, the computer of the vehicle may think that the bulb is out so it'll throw an "error message" or "bulb out" warning the driver that the light is out.
The new upgraded LED turn signal light bulb is designed to mimic the power draw of the original halogen or HID turn signal bulbs, tricking the computer into thinking the bulbs are the same power rate and preventing the vehicle from throwing out any error messages.
About the BA15S led turn signals with build-in load resistors - AUXITO 4KP8 Series
*High decoding rate
The decoding rate is higher and can solve most decoding problems compared with the old one.
The 6063 aluminum construction in the 1156 P21W led turn signal bulb will protect bulbs against excessive current and overheating and ensure a longer lifespan with low energy consumption.
Each 1156 turn signal light bulb has 8pcs high-quality LED chips to make your turn signal light noticed immediately. The 1860 light source is close to the halogen lamp of the original one and does not dazzle other drivers
Perfect replacement of the original LED bulbs.
*Double Heat Dissipation
Aircraft-grade aluminum body built and fan design increases the heat dissipation area.
- Function: Turn the signal light
- Voltage: DC12V-24V, 12V cars only
- Current: Initial:2.38A Stable:2.12 A
- Power: Initial: 32.5W, stable: 28.8W
- LED beads: 8pc 1860
- Color: Amber
1. These 1156/bau15s LED bulbs are used as turn signal lights ONLY. (They are single-function, and could not be used as day running lights or parking lights function)
2. CANbus LED bulbs SHOULD NOT be used in non-CANbus applications because they can cause other vehicle circuits with some problems in most cases. A CANbus LED bulb presents more resistance than the original bulb due to built-in resistors and may cause feedback into other circuits in the non-CANbus electrical system.