Do You Know Why Need to Upgrade The Bulb to LED?
Driving at night, the road is dim, the environment is dim, no lights in the suburbs, pedestrians crossing the road...does the dim original halogen bulb bring you a lot of trouble?
In low visibility weather such as foggy, rainy, snowy, or dusty, driving has become a very dangerous thing! It's very important to allow vehicles and pedestrians to find each other far away.
Fog light may be one of the most important parts of your car. The brightness and lifetime of the original car lights are not enough, they are high power consumption and will become dimmer and dimmer over time.
Considering the safety of you and the traffic participant, it's worth upgrading your halogen bulb to an LED bulb. AUXITO H3 LED fog light bulbs made great improvements to escort your driving safety!
- 【Safer Driving Experience】AUXITO h3 led bulb yellow feature with 1:1 halogen beam design and 0.079 ultra-thin chip copper board to ensure perfect beam pattern and 360° illumination, can improve the visibility of the driver and allow vehicles and pedestrians to find each other far away
- 【Longer Lifespan】The new LED technology reduces power consumption by 60% that can better protect the car circuit. And whole aviation aluminum body, unique hollow-carved heat sink design provide supercooling ability, which ensures a lifespan of up to 30,000 hours
- 【Widely Application】AUXITO led fog light bulbs are used for upgrading stock dim halogen h3 fog light bulbs or DRL on most vehicles. With a waterproof design, they can be used perfectly in foggy, rainy, snowy, dusty weather without worrying about water and dust getting inside
- 【Easy to Install & Use】These H3 fog lights have thicker copper plugs, which are more conducive and more reliable in connection. It works with 98% of the vehicle's computer system without canbus error. Refer to the installation steps, only take 15mins to install. Please check bulb size before ordering
How to Install H3 Fog Light Bulb?
Step 1: Remove the original bulb.
Step 2: Remove the collar from the bulb.
Step 3: Set the collar in place and secure it with the small latch.
Step 4: Insert the bulb and make it tight. (Make sure the chips facing 3-9' o'clock direction)
Step 5: Connect the stock plug to the bulb. (Positive connected to the big prong, negative connected to the small prong)
Step 6: Install the dust cover back.
Note: If you meet some problem like the bulb only has 1 connection wire or dust cover can be not installed, please get touch with us to help you solve.
- These fog-light led bulbs can’t be used as headlights, they don’t have high low beam functions.
- Load resistors may be needed to bypass error warnings or flicker issues (purchase separately)
- If you are not sure which bulbs will fit, please check your owner manual, original bulb to confirm, you can also search “automotive bulb look-up” online or ask a question on the product page.