Front Row Bucket Seats, with Under Seat Storage Box, Black TPE All-Weather Guard - Custom Fit
- Fits 2019 Ram 1500 Crew Cab New Body w/ Factory Storage Box;
- Fits 2020 Ram 1500 Crew Cab New Body w/ Factory Storage Box;
- Fits 2021 Ram 1500 Crew Cab New Body w/ Factory Storage Box;
- Fits 2022 Ram 1500 Crew Cab New Body w/ Factory Storage Box
- Fit New Body Crew Cab style ONLY
- NOT fit Classic Model
- NOT fit regular cab/quad cab/mega cab model
- ONLY Compatible with 1st Row Bucket Seats, 2nd Row no Vinyl Flooring, and 2nd Row with Factory Underseat Storage Box
With advanced 3D laser scanning tech, AUXITO front & back seat floor liner set is compatible with 2019-2022 Dodge Ram 1500 New Body crew cab (NOT for Classic models) Front Row Bucket Seats, with under seat storage.
ALL WEATHER GUARD
The vehicle's interior carpet will be fully protected by AUXITO floor mats from rain, fog, snow, fluids, debris, and other mess. This liner offers your car/SUV a tidy look while enhancing its resale value.
Non-toxic and odorless TPE material, tough & durable, and easy to clean, gets better wear-resistant, heat-resistant, and flexible in hot/ cold weather than traditional PVC.
Snap-in clips to prevent this car liner set from shifting around or hindering the pedals
- 2x Front Mats (Driver & Passenger side)
- 1x One-Piece Rear Liner
- 1x Installation Manual
Does this set fit the 2016 ram 2500 crew cab?
Answer: Yes, this 2012-2016 Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab floor mats set also fits the 2016 Ram 2500 Crew Cab Vehicle Model. Although we advertised it compatible for Ram 1500 Crew Cab, Ram1500 & Ram 2500 all are the same Crew Cab vehicle-door models, so these floor mats full set are also fitting Ram 2500 Crew Cab.
Question: Does it fit my Ram 1500 Laramie crew cab 2021?
Answer: Yes. I have a 2020 Laramie Crew Cab, and they fit perfectly. You just have to flip them up to get to the storage compartments on the floor. Great mats for the money.
Question: Will these fit a 2014 ram 1500 sport crew cab?
Answer: Yes, these floor mats fit for the 2014 ram 1500 sport crew cab;
CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
- Do not clean with chemicals or solvent cleaner. Any abrasive cleaner can damage the surface of the mat.
- Do not clean with any substance or product other than water and a damp sponge or cloth. If you have a sticky or greasy spill you may use a mild soap (such as dish soap or water with a damp sponge or cloth).
- Do not use any other household cleaners such as, but not limited to, window cleaners, floor cleaners, polishes, or all-purpose cleaners.
We suggest cleaning your liners with soapy water and a soft brush. Citrus-based cleaners will remove any oily residue. To regain some of the lusters, try Windex or a good quality automotive detailer spray. Do not use Armor All as it will make your liners slippery.