- 2013-2015 Chevy Malibu Models Only
- 2016 Chevy Malibu Limited Models Only
- (Fit Models With Factory Halogen Headlights Only)
- (Do Not Fit Models With Factory HID Headlights)
These new projector headlight assemblies will benefit your Malibu in two ways.
First, the elliptical reflector reflects the light toward a single focal point in front of the bulb. Projector headlights produce a sharper, more focused beam of light with less scatter loss through cleaner Chrome Housing. So you will get superior illumination, which enables better vision in darkness and inclement weather, for safer driving.
In addition, replacing your headlight assembly with a new one not only leads to a safer and more enjoyable driving experience but also gives your vehicle a more modern, sleek design that is refreshed and eye-catching.
- Headlight Assembly(Left)
- Headlight Assembly(Right)
- Headlight Assembly(Left+Right)
Material: ABS+PC (ABS Plastic Housing/Polycarbonate lens)
Housing Color: Chrome
Lens Color: Clear
Reflector Color: Amber
The bulb type of original car:
Low beam: H11
High beam: H7
Turn signal light: W21
Installation method: direct replacement of the original car
- Projector √（Include）
- DRL × (Not include)
- Bulb × (Not include)
【WATERPROOF】Meets SAE & DOT Standards. Fully sealed with solid silicone and designed with one-way vents to keep moisture from trapping inside the case, no need to worry about corrosion or moisture in all weather conditions
【IMPACT-RESISTANT & TOUGH】Constructed with durable polycarbonate lenses that provide excellent protection from road debris abuse and the impact of branches on the trail, the high-impact shell also better withstands the shock and vibration of off-road adventures
【BRIGHTER LIGHTING & SAFETY REFLECTOR】Metal parabolic reflectors provide more light output for wider, smoother beams. Side micro prism reflectors let oncoming vehicles or passersby quickly notice you at night, keeping you and others safe while driving
【DIRECT REPLACEMENT】Plug-n-play installation. Direct Bolt-On OE Fitment or Replacement for the Stock Unit; Requires No Modification or Drilling. Installation instruction is not included. Professional installation would be highly recommended.
Equipped with a headlamp Angle adjustment knob, you can adjust the best Angle of view through the knob.
- Please confirm the OE number before purchasing!!!
- Professional installation is required!!!
Headlight Assembly Common Problem
After replacing the headlight assembly, you need to check the headlight alignment to get to standard lighting that does not cause dazzle the oncoming car.
It is recommended to check this Blog---Headlight Adjustment Aiming Wall Chart for proper headlight aiming methods and procedures.
Note: This adjustment recommendation is not unique to the replacement of the AUXITO headlight assembly. In order to ensure the safety of night driving, the position of the headlight beam irradiation is listed as a mandatory safety inspection project. Replacement of all other brands of aftermarket headlight assemblies will require a check of headlight aiming.
Condensation or fogging of headlights
- Large variations in daily temperature
- As the dew point or humidity increases, the vapor tends to accumulate easily together
- Leaks in the sealing ring on the bulb or bulb socket
---These are common occurrences and won't affect the headlight function
- Check all vents for blockage. Turn on the headlights for 20 minutes to raise the temperature of the headlights and evaporate the condensed water
- Remove the bulb to evaporate the water inside the sell. use a hair dryer or heat gun for low-temperature heating.
- Put the hygroscopic silica-gel desiccant in the headlights